- Assist Project Manager throughout all phases of the construction project, from tender, construction and closing.
- Assist with the Management of project processes and documents, including set up, bid packages, subcontractor management, drawings, purchase orders, contracts, building permits, change order requests, pricing, RFIs, RFQs, close out etc.
- Maintain accurate project information and data within the computerized project management system
- Review shop drawings for scope and accuracy against schedules
- Liaise and build relationships with clients, designers and subcontractors
- Conduct regular site visits, attend and participate in client and trade meetings
- Organise the project closeout documentation, including warranties, drawings, manuals, permits etc.
- Track and communication regularly with key stakeholders regarding project status and milestones
- Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering diploma or degree
- 3+ years related experience within Construction, residential preferred
- Ability to read and understand construction-related drawings/documents
- Strong knowledge of construction processes through all phases
- Tech savvy in Microsoft Office suite and project management software (an asset)
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients, designers, subcontractors and peers
- Ability to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment, handling competing demands
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under minimal supervision / direction as well as part of a team, sharing information with others