You own the sales function, with full responsibility and accountability for creating and managing a robust sales strategy. Your strengths will be demonstrated by achieving established targets through leadership of the sales team, strong planning, and forecasting. You are a goal driven, skilled communicator, with clear negotiation and presentation skills. The ability to think creatively with a passion for sales and a high-quality customer experience is critical to your success.
Our mission is to be the leader in creating thriving places and spaces in growing urban areas. We pride ourselves on being a trusted name in the construction community, building to the highest quality standards every time. None of that is possible without a dedicated team, working together, to make it all happen.
Key areas of focus:
- Develop, execute and manage core sales strategies
- Establish and achieve sales/leasing targets
- Develop and present pricing strategies
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Lead the post-purchase strategy and oversee communication
- Lead the sales team, through effective management and coaching
- You have accumulated 8-10 years of sales experience or equivalent
- You are a strong leader and pride yourself on your accountability
- You have demonstrated your ability to train, develop, and retain exceptional sales talent
- You are a hands-on manager, target driven to achieve results
- You are analytical with an eye for detail
- You pride yourself on your communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- You are a creative and flexible team player
Direct real estate experience is desirable but not a requirement for the role.
If this sounds like you, lets talk.